The Children’s Museum began as just a spark of imagination in 1985.
Now, more than 30 years later, we are welcoming over 17,000 visitors per year and still bringing out the imagination of every child and the child in every visitor!2017-membership-brochure
We invite you to join us by becoming an official member of The Children’s Museum today!
Becoming a member not only helps the museum build and grow, but provides some awesome benefits for you!
- Unlimited FREE Admission for 1 year!
- 1-time-use free admission passes to share with friends and loved ones!
- 10% discount in the Gift Shop!
- 10% discount on Classes, Camps, and Clubs!
Becoming a member is easy! You can also give a membership as a gift to a friend or loved one!
1. First, choose a package!
We offer 3 different membership packages to best suit your needs!
|Package||Just Me Membership||You & Me Membership||Family Membership|
|Unlimited FREE Admissions (for 1 year)||1 person (child or adult)||2 people (child or adult)||2 adults &
(additional people $20 each)
|Free passes to share||1||2||5|
|10% Discount at Gift Shop||✓||✓||✓|
|10% discount on classes, camps, & clubs||✓||✓||✓|
|Exclusive, Members-only events||✓||✓||✓|
2. Register and pay!
Our membership registration form includes an option to give the Membership as a gift, as well as an option to have your materials mailed directly to you or your loved ones!
If you want to support the museum even further, we also offer a Contributing Membership at various levels based on your contribution:
- Franklin Member: $125-$199
- M. Curie Member: $200-$349
- Galileo Member: $350-$499
- da Vinci Member: $500-$999
- Einstein Member: $1,000+
No matter what contribution level you fall into, you will be able to enjoy the following wonderful benefits:
- Invitation to annual Open House, special programs & Member-only events
- Single FREE Admission card
- 10-20 free passes to share (depending on your category)
- 10% discount at Gift Shop
- (optional) Certificate to display in your office or home
To become a contributing member, please inquire with the museum!
The official registration and financial information of the Children’s Museum, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
The Children’s Museum is a member agency of both the Columbia County United Way and the Berwick Area United Way, which together provide about 11% of our annual budget. This membership campaign will raise funds not provided by the United Way and provide for the general operating funds needed by the museum.
Please continue to support the annual United Way campaigns!