The Bloomsburg Children's Museum Turned 35 Years Old in 2020!
Thank you for supporting the Bloomsburg Children's Museum throughout our 35 years!
In response to the pandemic, over the last few months we have provided over 4,000 STEAM kits throughout Columbia and Montour counties.
Help us celebrate our birthday with $35 for 35 years!
In response to the nation's health crisis, the Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security Act (or CARE Act) became a law in March 2020. Within this act there are key provisions for charitable giving. A reduction in taxable income is now available for all taxpayers, regardless if you itemize of not. This inclusion creates a new above-the-line charitable deduction for cash contributions for up to $3,000. Additionally, for 2020 only, individuals who itemize may deduct annual contributions up to 100% of their adjusted gross income for cash gifts made to nonprofits.
Your Donation Helps:
- Provide no-cost field trips to disadvantage students.
- Send free-to-lend resources to 17 area school districts.
- Bring world-class exhibits and events to our area.
- Send a Museum instructor to bring programs to rural kids.
- Provide supplies for the no-cost art programs we run all year.
- Support our Families with Special Needs Night all year long.
"Committed to Service"
Did you know that 50% of our visitors, programs and event attendees do so at reduced or no cost.
We serve 24,000 people annually with a staff of 5.