- This event has passed.
Agriculture Camp- 3rd-5th Grade
June 15, 2022 @ 12:45 pm - 3:30 pm
3RD GRADE THROUGH 5TH GRADE
Tuesday, June 14th & Wednesday, June 15th-12:45 pm – 3:30 pm
Cost: $45 per participant
Reserve Spot Online: https://www.rohrbachsfarm.net/store/p676/agriculturecamp2022.html
Students who have completed grades 3 to 5 are invited for a hands-on agriculture experience – right on the farm! Throughout the two afternoons, students will rotate through agricultural-based learning stations in small groups. Students will also explore STEM based curriculum in the Mobile Ag Lab. Students will also learn all about strawberries, spend some time picking strawberries and work on a take-home strawberry craft.
Join The Bloomsburg Children’s Museum, The Pennsylvania Farm Bureau & Rohrbach’s Farm Market for a summer agriculture learning camp. Students can come experience hands-on learning, right on the farm! Students will rotate through learning stations that are all agricultural-based. Students will also explore STEM based curriculum in the Mobile Ag Lab. There will be crafts, take home goodies & more! The camp is broken up by grade levels for a relevant, impactful experience. We are also limiting space to ensure an environment of small-group learning. Reserve your student’s spot today.
- Please bring your own lunch, snacks & water bottles. These items will also be available for purchase in the Farm Market.
- Each parent/guardian will be required to fill out a pick-up consent form & only the approved parent/guardian will be permitted to pick up
- Each parent/guardian will be asked to complete a permission form for their child’s images to be used on our social media. Parents can also opt-out.
- Some activities will be outside so bring your own sun screen.
- $25 deposit is required to reserve a camp spot – space is limited.
- Final balance payment is due by June 10th. A payment link will be made available shortly.
Looking for more fun, local, family-friendly events? Check out Bloomsburg Kids.